BOOK WITH US!
Welcome to our new booking page. There are some new changes to how we book now. Please read them below.
1. If you are trying to book and it says, “There are no rooms available for the dates you’ve requested.” Please text or call Jodi at
(740) 964-0050. This is a new widget and we are working out the bugs.
When you receive the actual email with the booking confirmation: *The dates are correct but the times are not, please see
our hours below so you know when to drop off and pick up*
2. To secure your spot EVERYONE must pay a non-refundable deposit ($25 per kennel) If you cancel, it is lost. If you show up for
your reservation the deposit you pay will be deducted from your final bill at pick up. You must pay this deposit through our
secure STRIPE link that will be emailed to you after your reservation has been verified.
3. When filling out the link below, you will see a final price at the end. This is just an estimate and is just the software placing
your pet(s) on our calendar and securing a spot in our kennel. This software does not have the ability to charge for all the
services that we offer. Add on services are done when you check your pet in at drop off.
4. WE ARE NOT OPEN ALL DAY! Please check our hours below, so you know when you can pick up/drop off.
5. Please find your pet's vaccine record, snap a picture of it and text it directly to (740) 964-0050. Your booking may be delayed if
we do not have your vaccines up to date.
6. All dogs must have Bordetella, Rabies and DHLPP to board.
7. Please bring your own food! Changing a dog's food abruptly causes dogs to become gravely ill and we are trying to keep that
8. We now charge to administer medication. ($1per dose/per medicine type.) Bring only what is necessary.
9. Grooming while boarding is available on a first come/first serve basis AT DROP OFF ONLY. If you need grooming during your
dog's visit, simply let the desk attendant know when you check in and your dog will be added to the grooming list. Reserving a
spot for grooming beforehand is not available.
10. As of 1/1/2023 we charge more during peak season and holidays. Please see our pricing page below.
ATTENTION!!! Before you fill out this booking link- please read the information above!!!