BOARDING AT BROADWAY
Our Kennel Features...
Our kennel is designed to offer your pet a fun and relaxing stay while you are away. Over the course of the past 10 years Broadway Kennels has developed a great reputation among veterinarians and clinics in the central Ohio area. We get most of our business from local vets and by word of mouth.
Keep in mind that we take all breeds of dogs. It does not matter the size, because we have three separate sections at the kennel that will allow us to separate dogs according to size, temperament, and age.
* We do not accept the following items while boarding your dog:
No rawhide bones (they can become a choking hazard).
No toys with squeakers (they can become a choking hazard).
No bedding (we will provide bedding, yours will get lost).
No bowls (our bowls are sterilized daily).
No large bulky bags of dog food (all items must fit into our 10 gallon tote)
- Each dog receives a 4'x4' inside run with an adjoining 15' outside run.
- All kennels have doggie doors to help eliminate inclement weather conditions from affecting your pet.
- Water is available for your dog at all times, as well as bedding.
- You MUST bring your dog's own dog food. We no longer provide food as a sudden change in their food causes dogs to become gravely ill. We will love you if you bring the food in pre-measured baggies. It helps us to not over-feed your dog during its stay!
- We will distribute any needed medication to your dog for $1.00 per dose/per medication.
- Make sure all belongings brought can fit in a 10 gallon tote (square laundry basket).
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING: bedding/blankets, bowls, rawhide of any type, toys with squeakers, anything that will cause choking hazards and absolutely no dog beds. Every single dog gets bedding. We provide ALL the bedding and have tons of it. We pick it up daily and put fresh down. Yours will just get lost in our laundry which is never-ending. Dog beds of any size are not permitted because they break our washers. Please do not bring dog beds because the inside/outside setup just creates a wet, disgusting mess. We like the dogs to have fresh, dry and clean bedding always.