BOARDING AT BROADWAY
Our Kennel Features...
Our kennel is designed to offer your pet a fun and relaxing stay while you are away. Over the course of the past 10 years Broadway Kennels has developed a great reputation among veterinarians and clinics in the central Ohio area. We get most of our business from local vets and by word of mouth.
Keep in mind that we take all breeds of dogs. It does not matter the size, because we have three separate sections at the kennel that will allow us to separate dogs according to size, temperament, and age.
* We do not accept the following items while boarding your dog:
No rawhide bones (they can become a choking hazard).
No bedding (we will provide bedding).
No bowls (our bowls are sterilized daily).
No large bulky bags of dog food (all items must fit into our 10 gallon tote)
- Each dog receives a 4'x4' inside run with an adjoining 15' outside run.
- Each run is equipped with isolation panels that will help to eliminate cage fighting.
- Indoor area is heated with a specially designed heating system.
- All kennels have doggie doors to help eliminate inclement weather conditions from affecting your pet.
- Water is available for your dog at all times, as well as bedding.
- You're welcome to bring your own dog food, however if you prefer, we will provide Pedigree dog food at no extra cost.
- We will distribute any needed medication to your dog at no extra fee.